Sunday, January 16, 2011

Views of Blue

Here are a few of my favorite photos taken within the last few months. I'm doing this partly because my word-intensive blog could use some pictures, and partly because I noticed that they all have something in common: a blue hue, despite the large variation in location and subject. (Of course, this has a lot do with taking them outside during the day.) Anyway, enjoy!

"Reflected Sunset" (Wisconsin) ©Ellen P. 2010

 "Frozen Hot Springs Bush" (Idaho) ©Ellen P. 2011
 "Point of View" (Idado) ©Ellen P. 2011
 "Utah Winter" (Utah) ©Ellen P. 2011
 "The Sleeping Boxer" (Iowa) ©Ellen P. 2010
 "Frozen Brook" (Colorado) ©Ellen P. 2010

Ben and I. (Colorado) ©Ellen P. 2010

:-)
--Ellen P.
(Note: posting pictures without properly citing them is plagiarism.)

No comments: